Wednesday, February 07, 2007

ARIES (March 21–April 19): Happy Valentine Daze, Aries! On this lovers' holiday, let's see what we can do to purge some of your old romantic karma. With a cleaner slate, you'll be freer to create the kind of love you really want in the future. To begin, write a list of the worst sins you've committed against your ex-intimates. Include behavior that was ignorant, cruel, or unconscious. Next, think of atonements you might make for the hurtful things you did. For instance, you could send your ex an "I'm sorry for the craziness our relationship caused you" letter. Finally, Aries, forgive yourself of your errors.

My horoscope this week, so here it goes.

In the past, I have communicated poorly. I've been selfish. I've been unconsciously mean. I've said no out of stubborness or fear when I could have very easily said yes. I've also said yes and lied. I've judged. I said I liked something when I didn't. And at times, I didn't try very hard. I have hurt feelings and felt okay about it the next day. And I have lost friends because of it.

I've been incredibly human. Cruel and unaware.

So, it's time to attone.

I don't necessarily think that going back is the answer. So from now on, if fear comes up, I must face it head on. If my emotions get the best of me or try to allude me, I can take a deep breath and remember that they are not me.

And I can stop attaching the past to every new experience and relationship. I can welcome the new with eyes open and face forward.

I can move on.

I can forgive myself for holding on. Forgive myself for not finding myself good enough. And forgive myself for being such a jerk. And liking other jerks so much.

I forgive myself of my errors.

I think that it's time.

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home