Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I never really thought that I would ever find myself caring. And over the past few years, I have secretly flirted with it all, but I have never truly been romanced enough to get lost in all of its massive hoopla. But somehow, I have found myself pulled in, like a moth to a flame. Like a fish to bait. A drag queen to heels.

I'm hooked.



Here at work, we get the East Coast feed to the networks, so at 5 last night, I settled into Final 4 Showdown. As we near the time when they shall announce who is being let go, I feel the need to share some brief thoughts.

1. I want McPhee to go. Though lovely (she's totally my type, if I were a lesbian), she can't hit a note to save her life. My sweet intern and I were talking about McPhunk, and she said that she liked her. I told her how I felt she scooped all her notes and always screamed, and my intern said, "But she's just so pretty. I want her to win." She then said, "I wouldn't really know much about if she's hitting the right notes or not. I really don't have an ear for that." I wonder if the rest of America feels the same way? Well I'll tell you America, you voted. And you voted for a hot girl who deserves a Maxim spread, but not a record deal.

2. Paula Abdul is drunk.



I don't mean to hate. I love me some Paula. I mean, I am listening to "Blowing Kisses in the Wind" right now as I write this. I even saw the Vibeology tour - twice. But there is no way that is straight Coca-Cola she is drinking. Just watch her. She looks like the stumblers coming out of Pop Starz at The Factory on a Friday night. (If you don't get that reference, I can explain with better detail.) Lady is not afraid to get her drink on in front of the whole country.

3. Chris Daughtry should leave his wife. For me.



I mean, really.

I want one.

What about it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home