Sunday, February 11, 2007

I am beginning to understand the law of attraction now.

How brilliant it is - how powerful. How everything we think and feel about ourselves generates the next moments of our lives. How if we feel we always have bad luck dating, then we'll always have some bad luck dating. And if we see ourselves ten pounds overweight, then that's exactly where we stay.

However, changing that is all so easy. It's just changing your mind. And choosing to see yourself as better and believing that.

I know it's simple in words, but not entirely in existence.

Listen to your thoughts for a day and be wondered by how much our voices are stuck on repeat. How much we keep ourselves down. How tiny little phrases can affect our feelings.

It's maddening.

I've seen people walking in circles right before my eyes, and I wish them well. And I have certainly seen it in my very own mirror.

Well that mirror is shattered now. And there is no such thing as bad luck.

I am all about elevation these days.

Visualization.

Manifestation.

Won't you ride the train with me?

What do you think?

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger Justin said...

DID YOU BUY CWG YET?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home