Monday, May 22, 2006

Yesterday,
I realized that I could not control the rain, nor another's happiness. My mother however does have some sort of direct connection to Mother Nature, so I now know who to call.
I realized that my Catholic upbringing might still have some hold on me, and may be why I can be so neurotic and uptight.
I realized that I have some really brilliant friends here in Los Angeles, and it's time I stopped questioning that. And they are all so damn cute too. And fun!
I realized that some need more work than others, and that is okay.
I realized that seven large sausages of varying flavors does not a day's proper food intake make.
I realized that Red Bull, no matter what time of day, will fuck with you in the long run.
I realized that my roommate has an amazing remix of Hung Up on her Ipod that I never even knew existed.
I realized that I can successfully flirt with the most handsome stranger in the room.
I realized that I still can never tell if a man is particularly gay or not.
I realized that summer time is here, and for the first time in my life, I am excited for it.
I realized that I really do worry too damn much, and it's time to stop.
I realized that it's okay to let go and have a good time, always. That's the point, isn't it?

Today,
a friend at work said that I was what he used to call in junior high, "A luck-out".

After all that I experienced and realized yesterday, I would have to agree.

What about it?

1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your honesty is engaging and so attractive. You write like me and after reading most every line of your blog, the answers in my head were "Yes." Not "Ehhh..." or "No." Keep it up man - great blog. Maybe we can meet up when I get back to LA. ERIC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home