Monday, August 21, 2006

It's been so long since I have written, and I have no good excuse. So what have I observed in the last week or so since I wrote. I am aware that making up your mind can be a bitch. And that is only half the battle.

I know that my friend Katie will ALWAYS change outfits midway through her birthday party, and I will NEVER be that fierce. And I am okay with that.

I have learned that it's okay to feel like a relationship is outgrown. There does not need to be guilt there.

Snakes on a Plane is much better than I expected. Does that mean it is a good movie? Not entirely. But it's a damn good time. And I still don't like flying. Snakes, I can handle. Though I will consider that I may get bit when I board from now on.

Goobers are also much better than I ever expected.

Little Miss Sunshine is not better than I expected. But it's still cute, and I enjoyed it. It made me want to find the next great "smart" comedy to get produced. Anyone have one stuffed in a drawer somewhere?

Venice is not so foreign and much nicer than I remembered. I need to get out there more often.

A soy latte can be the perfect antidote to lethargy.

I am pretty good at poker.

Premiere parties...not so fun. Unless it's your movie.

Snotty assistants can ruin my day. Working out can make it better.

I'm doing pretty damn well for where I'm at, despite what I may think at times.

I'm doing pretty damn well.

But I can always be doing better.

What about it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home