Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's almost complete. My 20's are over.

So what have I learned?

I can't even go into it now.

But I am so stoked to be crossing a threshold. Grateful for my life. Grateful for my friends. Grateful that my little sister showed up on my doorstep today as a surprise. Grateful to be starting a new job!!! Grateful for opportunity. For breath. For happiness. Grateful for my experiences and the people I have met along the way.

Grateful to be where I am now.

Happy Birthday Angel, a few minutes early.

"In the morning I wake up
And in the night I sleep
Since the day that I was born
Repeat, repeat, repeat
Brought to this life
Born to this life
Where was I before?
Non-existent? Not at all?
Will I ever know?

Today is my birthday
And I get one every year
And some day...
Hard to believe
But I'll be buried six feet underground"

- No Doubt

This is my birthday mantra song, every day for the last six years.

What about it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home